Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yaman Kumar <ya...@nous.soft.net> on 2002/06/14 20:40:14 UTC

Extending logic:forward tag

Hi,
I have a problem in extending logic:forward tag, Actually
I am developing a tag to check the user login status and can forward the
user
to my require page that is available in forward from global-forwards in
struts-config.xml.
After checking the struts-example web application "login.jsp" is literally
written checkLogon
tag, so I tried to read forward information dynamically from
struts-config.xml through ActionForwards, this job is already done in
login:forward tag, so I tried to extend logic:forward class, but I'm not
able to make use of it, so I just copied the code from logic:forward to my
tag
class(working fine). What all to be considered while extending struts taglib
classes..

TIA
rayaku