Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thomas Meyer <th...@m3y3r.de> on 2023/03/29 07:59:21 UTC

Fail Timcat if any of the contexts fails?

Hi,

Is it possible to shutdown/fail the Tomcat process if any of the deployed context does fail?

Mfg
Thomas

OT: RE: [External] Re: Fail Timcat if any of the contexts fails?

Posted by "Scott,Tim" <Ti...@oclc.org>.
Loving the typo in the subject :-).

Tim.

cc: IT file

Re: Fail Timcat if any of the contexts fails?

Posted by Kevin Huntly <km...@gmail.com>.
oh, I should mention there is the failCtxIfServletFail ( something like
that, I can't remember for sure and it's 4am) but that will only fail the
one application with the servlet init failure. I have this set in my global
context xml

Re: Fail Tomcat if any of the contexts fails?

Posted by Thomas Meyer <th...@m3y3r.de>.
Hi,

Running Tomcat as pid 1 in k8s pod without readiness probes.

Mfg
Thomas

Posted by Kevin Huntly <km...@gmail.com>.