Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@apache.org> on 2010/12/14 05:38:26 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Maven Plugin 2.0.8

Hi,

This is a "clear the deck" release in preparation for some changes in
launchpad.base which will not be backwards compatible (more to come on
that).

We solved 8 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12314958

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-015/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 015 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

 [ ] +1 Approve the release
 [ ]  0 Don't care
 [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Maven Plugin 2.0.8

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Just one (non-blocking) note: The NOTICE file format conforms to the old
NOTICE file format we used to have in Apache Sling. This should be
changed to be formatted as in the other files (probably auto-generated
from the remote resources plugin).

Regards
Felix

[VOTE] [RESULT] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Maven Plugin 2.0.8

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Justin Edelson, Ian Boston, Felix Meschberger, Carsten
Ziegeler

I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Thanks,
Justin

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Justin Edelson  wrote

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Maven Plugin 2.0.8

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
+1,
release checks out Ok and issues LGTM, no problems
Ian