Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Brian Lowrance <br...@bentonschools.org> on 2012/01/27 17:10:25 UTC

Unable to locate server name "H (2)"

This is my first time posting to this list, so I hope this question has not been asked a million times before.

We have some websites when visited that display the error below.  I am not sure if there is anything that can be tweaked in the ATS (3.0.2) config to resolve this issue.  An example site that this issue has presented itself is www.barnesandnobles.com, when a user attempts to add something to their shopping cart while using Internet Explorer 8.  Compatibility mode resolved the issue in that instance; however we have other sites as well and I'm just curious if there is something I can adjust or check in ATS.

Unknown Host
Description: Unable to locate the server named "H (2)" --- the server does not have a DNS entry. Perhaps there is a misspelling in the server name, or the server no longer exists. Double-check the name and try again.

Thanks,
Brian Lowrance

Disclaimer: The information in this email may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the material from all devices. Benton School District, 500 River Street, Benton, AR 72015. www.bentonschools.org