Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Marius Oancea <ma...@sec.co.ro> on 2003/10/08 11:11:57 UTC

How to add cocoon in my web application?

Hello,
    I have a web application.
    I want to use a part of cocoon (to create a generator, serializer
... ) and i want to know what should I tae from cocoon.

    I tried to add the cocoon servlet and maping in my web.xml,
    also i added sitemap, logkit, instrumentation.xconf but nothing work
except my original application.
    Can you point me to some documetaion ? Or is not possible that
cocoon and my old application wil coexiste in the same context ?

    Can I use cocoon with ibm jdk 1.2.2 ?

    Thanx
        Marius