Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jim Urban <ji...@netsteps.net> on 2001/01/10 21:01:21 UTC

Security

I tried sending this to the user mailing list two days in a row and got no
answer, so I am now asking the development community for help.

I am running Tomcat with Apache on NT.  I have a servlet context which
contains three servlets and their supporting classes.  I now need to limit
access to the servlets to different groups of users.  How do I set this up?
Can someone please send me a sample of "<security-constraint>" section (is
this where it gets done?) of a web.xml file?

Jim Urban
Project Manager
Netsteps Inc.
Suite 505E