Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de> on 2015/09/09 21:54:21 UTC

How to copy a Resource with its children

Hi,

is it possible to copy a Resource with it's children using the Resource API?
I tried it according to the docs [1] but I might miss something.

Thanks for any feedback,

Sandro

[1] -
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/the-sling-engine/sling-api-crud-support.html#copy-a-resource

Re: How to copy a Resource with its children

Posted by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de>.
I was almost expecting that as the CopyOperation of the PostServlet also works on JCR nodes.
Thanks for your quick answer Carsten!

Best,

Sandro

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.