Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2006/06/02 10:22:38 UTC

shared - impl or tomahawk [was: Re: Component like panelGrid with ul and li]

Hey Matthias,

you should put this excellent description somewhere in our wiki.

Ciao,
Mario

Re: shared - impl or tomahawk [was: Re: Component like panelGrid with ul

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hey dude,

check this link

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Shared_-_impl_or_tomahawk

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18

Re: shared - impl or tomahawk [was: Re: Component like panelGrid with ul

Re: shared - impl or tomahawk [was: Re: Component like panelGrid with ul and li]

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
feel free to enhance it