Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rick Kukiela <ap...@mmhosting.com> on 2002/07/17 18:17:18 UTC

reloading issue....

Hi,

I have a session based control panel im working on in php and when it
restarts apache to reload the config file the session info is loosed and I
am logged out of the current session. I am curious is there a way to work
around this? Is there a way to get apache to reload the config without
actually restarting?

see im using the file handler MM (stores the session in memory) and i cant
get it to work any other way. so please help.

Rick

Re: reloading issue....

Posted by Dmitry Medvedev <me...@rsdsoft.msk.ru>.
maybe you'd try to store the session info somewhere (into the stream or to a
database) before restarting the web server and then, after the Apache
restarts, read the session data back?.. or maybe I'm missing something...
Please, provide more detailed information regarding your problem and
circumstances for us to think this all over :-)

Regards,
            Dmitry.