Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Snubbel <So...@spamgourmet.com> on 2013/11/26 09:53:34 UTC

CoreAdminRequest User Credentials 'Unauthorized'

Hello,

I have protected my Solr-Admin URL with a required User Role (Security
Constraint).

Now, I am not able to reload my Core anymore, using CoreAdminRequest:

        CoreAdminRequest requestReload = new CoreAdminRequest();
        requestReload.setAction(CoreAdminParams.CoreAdminAction.RELOAD);
        requestReload.process(getSolrServer());

My SolrServer knows the user and password, but in the HttpRequest this
information is not used, so I get an 'unauthorized' response.

Does anyone know how to make CoreAdminRequest use the UserCredentials?

Best regards, Snubbel