Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Apurv Gupta <ap...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/17 19:25:02 UTC

GSoC'21 - UX enchancements

Hello Everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank everyone, especially the mentors of the
project for giving me the opportunity to contribute to CloudStack via
GSoC'21.

I am Apurv Gupta, an open source enthusiast and a third year student from
Chhattisgarh, India. I have been selected for the project "UX -
Enhancements" (issue #4798) for Google Summer of Code 2021. I am looking
forward to be more involved with the community and contribute.

Thank you!

Re: GSoC'21 - UX enchancements

Posted by Gabriel Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Apurv,

Congratulations! Welcome aboard :-)
I am sure that the Mentors will do great work guiding you. But feel free to
reach us in dev@ and GitHub issue/PRs anytime.

Regards,
Gabriel.

Re: GSoC'21 - UX enchancements

Re: GSoC'21 - UX enchancements

Re: GSoC'21 - UX enchancements

Re: GSoC'21 - UX enchancements

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Apurv,

Welcome and congratulations on your project selection!

Regards,

Nicolas Vazquez

Congratulations and welcome to the community!
I feel your project will be a great learning experience for you and a really useful contribution to CloudStack.
Feel free to reach out on the list for any help.

Regards,
Abhishek

Re: GSoC'21 - UX enchancements