Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/06/26 14:53:24 UTC

RE: Tomcat causing crashes, please help

	I am running Tomcat on Win2K pro as well, using JDK 1.2.2_007 and
not having any problems.  I know that Sun has had lots of problems with
their 1.3 JDKs, maybe you should try upgrading to 1.3.1?

	The error message that you list is not really significant.  If you
want more information about it look at:
http://www.aswethink.com/employees/randy/tomcat/IOException.html

	Randy