Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Michael Smith <mj...@iii.co.uk> on 2001/04/26 12:15:41 UTC

embperl 2.0b3_dev and [- on first line

Hi Gerald - and anyone else using embperl 2.0

We've found out that a [- on the first line of an epl file seems to be
ignored.  So that for example this file:

--
[- Execute('x.epl') -]
--

gives no output, whereas this file

--

[- Execute('x.epl') -]
--

gives the output you would expect.  I guess for some reason the first line
isn't being parsed?

Mike

http://www.iii.co.uk
Interactive Investor International is a leading UK Internet personal
finance service that provides individuals with the capability to identify,
compare, monitor and buy online a number of financial products and services.

Interactive Investor Trading Limited, a subsidiary of Interactive Investor
International plc, is regulated by the SFA.