Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Yoann Brenet <yb...@webraska.com> on 2002/04/23 17:42:26 UTC

Code generation with WSDL2Java

 Hi all,

I've got a problem to use the code generated by WSDL2Java. I've got three
packages generated : java, javax, localhost. In the localhost package there
are some exception classes like ClassNotFoundException, NaminException,
etc... These classes extends from org.apache.axis.AxisFault which extends
from java.io.Exception. It seems to create a conflict problem between the
ClassNotFoundException generated by axis and the ClassNotFoundException of
java.

So, there is an error when I try to do this line :

Class beansf = org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory.class;

The error is :

[javac] Compiling 1 source file to
D:\IbDn\IbDNServer\IbDNServer\build\classes
[javac]
D:\IbDn\IbDNServer\IbDNServer\src\localhost\WhiteListSoapBindingStub.java:35
: cannot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol : method getMessage ()
[javac] location: class java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
[javac] Class beansf =
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory.class;
[javac] ^
[javac] Fatal Error: Unable to locate method getMessage

If there is someone knowing something about that, please tell me what to
do...

Best regards.

Brenet Yoann