Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by mi...@o2.pl on 2004/05/22 16:33:11 UTC

Eclipse and Cocoon: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No attributes are implemented

Hi,
I followed the steps presented in "YourCocoonBasedProjectAnt16" Wiki
page (thanks for a beatuiful build-cocoon-targets.xml file :)) and
created my Cocoon project. Everything is OK when I build from
command line but in Eclipse I get "java.lang.
IllegalArgumentException: No attributes are implemented" when
building cocoon:xconf target. I'm using the same ANT version as
Eclipse (1.6.1). Isn't it something wrong with xerces? I've searched
for similiar error and got some info that this can be due to using
default JRE's crimson instead of xerces parser.
Someone had the same problem? Thanks in advace for help.

(Cocoon 2.1.4, Eclipse 3M8)

Regards,
Mirko