Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John C Cartwright <Jo...@noaa.gov> on 2002/06/24 18:07:39 UTC

rpms for Tomcat4.0.4

Hello All,

Is anyone planning to build RPMs for 4.0.4 like there were for 4.0.3?

Thanks!

-- john

John Cartwright
Associate Scientist
Geospatial Data Services Group
CIRES, National Geophysical Data Center/NOAA
(303) 497-6284
John.C.Cartwright@ngdc.noaa.gov

Re: rpms for Tomcat4.0.4

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
It's in the works.  I asked this very question a while back.  From what I
gather, there are some other projects we're waiting on - and they're trying
to adhere more closely to certain conventions related to how the files
should be packaged, etc.  For more information, do a search for something
along the lines of "Distribution Policy?"

I don't remember the full topic, but you should find it with that.

HTH,

Eddie

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>