Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Christian Toledo <ch...@webcollage.com> on 2006/08/31 19:54:53 UTC

[users@httpd] How to Monitor Apache Win32?

I have Apache 1.3.34 installed on Windows 2000 boxes and was wondering
if there was anyway to monitor Apache for stuff like current requests
and accesses? I want to go beyond monitoring on port 80. Has anyone been
successful in implementing network management solutions with Apache
Win32 such as SNMP or WMI? What I am trying to accomplish is for Apache
to somehow make meaningful web server data available for collection.
That way I can implement a centralized network management solution that
is able to collect server status stats from Apache Win32. I know this is
somewhat of an off topic question but I can only find solutions for
Apache on Linux or IIS on Windows. Thanx in advance.

Christian Toledo

Web Administrator

WebCollage Inc.

W: 646.827.2579