Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by S Edirisinghe <ed...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/24 04:59:41 UTC

replication

Hi,

I just started looking into solr. I like the features that have been listed.
I'm interested in how the replication feature is implemented since I have
build my own replication for lucene using unix rsync scripts.

Where would the best starting point be to find out how replication of the
search indeces are done?

thanks

Re: replication

Posted by Kevin Lewandowski <ke...@gmail.com>.
This should explain most everything:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CollectionDistribution

I've been running solr replication on discogs.com for a few months and
it works great!

Kevin

Re: replication

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
check the wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CollectionDistribution

and the scripts that come with the source:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/trunk/src/scripts/