Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dhanya Kairali <dh...@ustri.com> on 2005/12/19 04:41:40 UTC

Axis as a stand alone server?

Hi,

In the following location http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html

I found a mention that

But Axis isn't just a SOAP engine -- it also includes:

*	a simple stand-alone server,
*	a server which plugs into servlet engines such as Tomcat,
*	extensive support for the Web Service Description Language (WSDL),
*	emitter tooling that generates Java classes from WSDL.
*	some sample programs, and
*	a tool for monitoring TCP/IP packets.

Can somebody tell me how Axis can be used as a simple stand alone server?

Thanks in advance,

Dhanya

RE: Axis as a stand alone server?

Posted by Dhanya Kairali <dh...@ustri.com>.