Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by chadi jaber <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2014/03/27 18:19:52 UTC

Giraph Hadoop 2.2.0 (YARN)

Hello,
I have tried several commands in order to compile giraph for hadoop 2.2.0 without success . I am wondering if giraph can work with hadoop 2.2.0, if yes how can be compiled (which maven command to use, is there any pom modification to perform).
Best Regards,Chadi

Re: Giraph Hadoop 2.2.0 (YARN)

Posted by Sundara Raghavan Sankaran <su...@crayondata.com>.
I recently compiled giraph (trunk) with hadoop 2.2.0.

The command I used is
mvn -Phadoop_yarn -Dhadoop.version=2.2.0 clean compile

It compiled fine

--
*Sundara Raghavan Sankaran*

 sundar@crayondata.com

+91 99520 06708 (IND)

 sundar.crayon

--

------------------------------

<http://crayondata.com/?utm_source=emailsig>      <https://www.facebook.com/crayondata><https://twitter.com/CrayonBigData><http://www.linkedin.com/company/crayon-data><https://plus.google.com/+Crayondata1><http://www.youtube.com/user/crayonbigdata>
www.crayondata.com <http://crayondata.com/?utm_source=emailsig>

<http://bigdata-madesimple.com/?utm_source=emailsig>
www.bigdata-madesimple.com<http://bigdata-madesimple.com/?utm_source=emailsig>

 Finalist<http://www.code-n.org/fileadmin/user_upload/pdf/131210_List_Top_50_EN.pdf> at
the Code_N 2014 Contest <http://www.code-n.org/cebit/award/> at CEBIT<http://www.cebit.com/>,
Hanover - the only big data company from Asia.

This email and its contents are confidential, and meant only for you. Views
or opinions, presented in this email, are solely of the author and may not
necessarily represent Crayon Data.