Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2007/11/29 07:02:33 UTC

T5: radio button

Hi,

How to use radio/radiogroup? I have following:

 <t:radiogroup value="optn" t:id="optn">
                <t:radio value="1" /> option1
                <t:radio value="2" /> option2
            </t:radiogroup>
my need is, I have a optn property that I like the radiogroup to set based
on usr's clicking, any idea? Thanks,

A.C.

Re: T5: radio button

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi Jeffrey,

good link, it solves my problem, thanks.

Re: T5: radio button

Posted by jeffrey ai <jf...@gmail.com>.
Angelo,

You could find an example of radiogroup at the following great site created
by  SH Man.

http://lombok.demon.co.uk/tapestry5Demo/

Cheers,
Jeffrey Ai