Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Scott Lukas <sl...@google.com> on 2020/06/04 19:30:55 UTC

Contributor permission for Beam Jira Tickets

Hi,

My name is Scott Lukas and I will be working as a Google intern on
schema-aware IOs for Beam SQL and cross-language.

I would like to be added as a Jira contributor so that I can assign issues
to myself.

My Jira username is slukas.

Thanks,
Scott Lukas

Re: Contributor permission for Beam Jira Tickets

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
Welcome. I have added you as a contributor to JIRA.