Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by gtsafas <gt...@rblt.com> on 2012/01/26 14:44:30 UTC

ap_get_brigade failed during prefetch

Hello, I am running apache2-mpm-prefork on ubuntu 11.04 with mod_perl. I have
googled as much as possible and it seems that in most cases its when there
is an upload that times out. I am not uploading anything but small json
objects. I only see this in my logs I have not been able to recreate it. The
one person I know who has this issue uses ie9 but google chrome is fine. Any
suggestions? I am at a loss.

(70007)The timeout specified has expired: ap_get_brigade failed during
prefetch, referer: http://mysite.com/home?sid=e76840b3a6f36e7c1a23c86812368