Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rohnny Moland <rm...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/26 16:47:11 UTC

[m2] Error when using the rmic task via antrun plugin

Hi,

I am trying to execute the rmic task from a pom, using the antrun
plugin. In my pom I have something like this:

[..]
<execution>
   <id>create-stubs</id>
   <phase>compile</phase>
   <configuration>
     <tasks>
       <ant antfile="build.xml" target="create-stubs"/>
     </tasks>
    </configuration>
    <goals>
      <goal>run</goal>
    </goals>
</execution>
[..]

..where I have a rmic task inside the create-stubs target in my ant
script. But, when I run it via maven, I get this error:

"Cannot use SUN rmic, as it is not available.  A common solution is to
set the environment variable JAVA_HOME or CLASSPATH."

So I understand it is a classpath problem, but how can I solve it?
Running the create-stubs target from ant works fine, of course, and
JAVA_HOME is pointing to my jdk.

Using maven 2.0 and jdk1.5.0_04.

Thank you,

--