Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/09 00:13:07 UTC

Re: SQL query timeout: in progress or abandoned

Pavel Tupitsyn, Igor Sapego

I wanted to connect and confirm on changes for this PR.

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/6490

Do you think keeping the change for PlatformConfigurationUtils.java will
cause regression on the .NET component or C++ components?

Jira : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7285

Regards,
Saikat

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.