Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by David Botterill <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2005/10/04 03:09:58 UTC

Supporting web.xml with 2.4 XSD

We've recently moved to a 2.4 version of the web.xml XSD and Pluto is no
longer reading the web.xml correctly.  Can someone tell me if 2.4 is
supported?

Also, what happened to the mailing list archives at
http://issues.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=pluto-user@portals.apache.org?
They don't seem to be there anymore.

Thanks!
-David

Re: Supporting web.xml with 2.4 XSD

Posted by Zhong ZHENG <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi, everyone,

Is this also an issue on the 1.1 branch? In the descriptors subproject, I
found only one castor config file which is for servlet 2.3 dtd. So if
someone is using 2.4 web.xml, will castor fail to load the servlet DD?

--

ZHENG Zhong

1 Avenue Alphand
75116 Paris, France
+33 6 76 80 45 90

http://heavyz.sourceforge.net
http://heavyz.blogspot.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/zhengzhong

Re: Supporting web.xml with 2.4 XSD

Posted by David Botterill <Da...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.

David Botterill wrote:
> We've recently moved to a 2.4 version of the web.xml XSD and Pluto is no
> longer reading the web.xml correctly.  Can someone tell me if 2.4 is
> supported?
. . .

Mailing Lists. . .(was Re: Supporting web.xml with 2.4 XSD)

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.

David Botterill wrote:

> Also, what happened to the mailing list archives at
> http://issues.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=pluto-user@portals.apache.org?
> They don't seem to be there anymore.

Check out: