Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com> on 2015/09/28 23:12:49 UTC

Cloustack 4.3.2 announced?

I am running 4.5.2 on Centos7.
Thanks to all who posted helpful hints on the ML and on private blogs.

When I click on "Help" I get a page that has a "Latest Announcement"
"Announcing Apache CloudStack 4.3.2 on the left side of the page and a
"Get CloudStack" saying that Apache CloudStack 4.5.2 is out!
Underneath that is an announcement about 4.4.1?

Is the 4.3.2 just a typo?

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President

Re: Cloustack 4.3.2 announced?

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
I fixed it,

You don’t see 4.3.2 in the latest announcement section, just the latest blog entry.

thanks

Re: Cloustack 4.3.2 announced?

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
HI Ron,