Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Matthieu DELAHAIS <de...@yahoo.fr> on 2003/01/07 09:12:36 UTC

Problem with MS SQL Server Driver

Hi,

I try to connect a SQL Server Database with torque. In a first time, I tried to use the Driver com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver but it didn't work at all. The problem was in the class org.apache.commons.dbcp.cpdsadapter.DriverAdapterCPDS in the method setDriver(String  v). I had the correct driver in the variable v, but it wasn't able to make the connection with the line Class.forName(v).

So I tried with the anther SQLServerDriver (com.thinweb.tds.Driver). But now, i have the message "No suitable driver".

Could you help me?

Thanks a lot

Matthieu

Testez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail