Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Bidouille <oo...@free.fr> on 2022/05/24 09:56:28 UTC

Extensions website: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Hello,
To publish extension, you must send an e-mail to noreply[at]extensions.openoffice.org
Is this address correct?
Because I got an "undelivered" message.

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Pedro,

Am 24.05.22 um 12:47 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> Hi Matthias, Bidouille
>
>> On 05/24/2022 11:35 AM Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> wrote:
>>

>> Hi Pedro,
>>
>> Am 24.05.22 um 12:28 schrieb Pedro Lino:
>>> Hi Matthias
>>>
>>> I can handle that. I'm already doing the extensions update notification.
>>> It is a low volume mail. Can you redirect to plino@apache.org?
>> No, the mail process itself is broken...
> Oh, ok. And what can be done to fix the mail process?

I am not sure, but I think Andrea once opened a JIRA ticket for that...

Regards,

   Matthias

Posted by Pedro Lino <pe...@mailbox.org.INVALID>.
Hi Matthias, Bidouille

Posted by Bidouille <oo...@free.fr>.
> > The "/19242/0/ancdef1.0.0..42/0/ancdef1.0.0.oxt" file could not be
> > found or is not available. Please select another file.
> OK, that's another problem. The database is unreliable.
> The only solution I found in such a situation is to store the
> extension on an external site and use a link.
Indeed, not fixed since a long time ago :-(
Same thing for downloaded file statistics that returns no data.

> We really need to fix these problems together with SourceForge...
I don't know if SF is involved or it's a bug from Drupal

Re: Extensions website: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Pedro,

Posted by Pedro Lino <pe...@mailbox.org.INVALID>.
Hi Matthias