Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/12 02:38:37 UTC

JIRA's : Trunk versus java-sca-integration branch

I understand that a java-sca-integration category was created for JIRAs, but
I wanted to know what's the right way to handle JIRAs that are being fixed
in one place (e.g java-sca-integration branch) but are still valid on other
place (e.g trunk), or vice versa. Should we clone the JIRA, and close it on
the place it's being fixed and leave it opened where it still valid ? Or
there is a way to resolve the JIRA against one category and leave it open in
another ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: JIRA's : Trunk versus java-sca-integration branch

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Luciano Resende wrote:
> I understand that a java-sca-integration category was created for
> JIRAs, but
> I wanted to know what's the right way to handle JIRAs that are being
> fixed
> in one place (e.g java-sca-integration branch) but are still valid on
> other
> place (e.g trunk), or vice versa. Should we clone the JIRA, and close
> it on
> the place it's being fixed and leave it opened where it still valid ?

+1

--
Jean-Sebastien