Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ranjit Jadhav <ra...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/24 13:12:49 UTC

Load Balancer Sticky Policies

Hello,

Once a load balancer rule is created in the ACS and next, we want to
configure the Sticky policies for a particular rule we click on configure
but once we fill required details for sticky policy the submit/ok button
seems to be not working as expected.

No API is being fired for sticky policy. Any solution on this, please?

Thanks,
Ranjit

Re: Load Balancer Sticky Policies

Posted by Ranjit Jadhav <ra...@gmail.com>.
It doesn't work at all for whatever type we select. Also, the API seems to
be not working as well. (May be due to this issue)

Thanks
Ranjit

Posted by Ranjit Jadhav <ra...@gmail.com>.