Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Nutulapati, Krishna" <KN...@ussco.com> on 2008/09/22 21:17:57 UTC

How to connect to a storedProcedure in db2 using Spring and Hibernate Combination

Hello All,
Can any of suggest me, how I can call a stored Procedure using spring
and hibernate.The entire Request is getting processed using Spring and
Hibernate.

Currently the configuration is as follows in web.xml

Re: How to connect to a storedProcedure in db2 using Spring and Hibernate Combination

Posted by Mick Knutson <mk...@baselogic.com>.
What does this have to do with MyFaces? Should this be posted in the Spring
Forum? Or the Hibernate Forum?

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 12:17 PM, Nutulapati, Krishna <KNutulapati@ussco.com

--
---