Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/11/27 15:52:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache HBase Thirdparty 3.4.1 released

We've just made a new release of the Apache HBase Thirdparty project.
This project is used by the Apache HBase project to encapsulate a
number of core dependencies that HBase relies upon ensuring
that they are properly isolated from HBase downstream users, e.g.
Google Protocol Buffers, Google Guava, and a few others.

3.4.1 is just a regular release where we bump the version of some
dependencies.

The release is available as source at dist.apache.org[1] and as
artifacts up in Maven central[2].
Release notes and Changes can be found at [1].

The release was tagged rel/3.4.1.

All artifacts are signed with my key 9AD2AE49 which can be found here:

 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

- Your Release Manager

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/hbase-thirdparty-3.4.1/
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/releases/content/org/apache/hbase/thirdparty/hbase-thirdparty/3.4.1/

CANCELLED: Rolling a fast hbase-thirdparty 3.4.2 (WAS=>[ANNOUNCE] Apache HBase Thirdparty 3.4.1 released)

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Looks like 3.4.1 hbase-thirdparty is fine after all (my environment was at
fault).
Sorry for false alarm.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.