Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2004/10/24 12:24:11 UTC

5.5.4 ?

Hi,

What are the plans for 5.5.4 ?
(note: I didn't put my stuff in the changelog yet, sorry)

I didn't do the host manager and the optimized access log yet, but of
course none of these are mandatory features. Overall, I didn't hear
about too many problems with 5.5.3 (a very good thing, obviously), so
maybe this build could be "stable" if testing continues to go well.

The only problem is that we may have to include a patched commons-el in
that build, because it may take some time to get a new release of that
out :(

Rémy