Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jason Clouse <jh...@juno.com> on 2002/09/02 18:14:51 UTC

[users@httpd] Trouble linking Apache 2.0.40 with Cygwin/Windows XP

Hi all.  I'm trying to build Apache 2.0.40 under Windows XP with the
Cygwin environment (gcc 3.2, ld 2.12.90).  Other than a problem with the
.awk scripts (had to use dos2unix to strip out ^M) the build went fine
until I got to the linking stage.  Now, I'm seeing a lot of undefined
references to _ap_* symbols.  Has anyone else dealt with these problems
before?

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.