Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2001/11/14 11:33:38 UTC

RE: C2rc2 documentation got slimmer

Hi,

what do you mean by supresses? The documentation is still available,
it is only moved to the userdocs section. THere you will find a section
about XSP, the i18n transformer and so on.

Carsten

Posted by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru>.
Btw, i18n transformer documentation is out-of-date in the part of working
with dictionaries. The dictionary format was changed in C2.1-dev and changes
has been ported to C2.0 too, but the document remained the old one. As I
remember, in C2.1 documentation had been updated too, but now it seems that
changes disapeared...

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Ups, you're right! Somehow the link to the XSP section in the userdocs
is missing. You will find the XML document in the
documentation/xdocs/userdocs/xsp
directory.

I will update the xml.apache.org site soon.

Sorry,

Carsten

Posted by tek <te...@leonid.de>.
Hi,