Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2019/02/02 14:00:01 UTC

Re: Installation bundle for Apache NetBeans 10.0 for Windows

OK, what are the next steps to take with this great solution (thanks
Aritra!)?

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Aritra,

Could you donate your script to Apache NetBeans and could we then put it in
this repo and use it to create installers, at least we then have a way to
create installers for Windows?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-tools

Apologies for the delayed responses on your great work. :-)

Thanks,

Gj