Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Enlin XU <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/10 22:55:15 UTC

Subscribe to cloudstack

Hi Sir,
I want to be subscribed to the cloudStack development newsgroup, is this
the right way to do so?

Thanks a lot.
Best regards,
Enlin

RE: Subscribe to cloudstack

Posted by Frank Zhang <Fr...@citrix.com>.
You need to send a message to the below email addresses representing the lists you wish to subscribe to. If you are using a graphical email client, this likely means you can click on the appropriate email link below and then click send and the ezmlm program will magically subscribe you, and send you a confirmation email in short order.

cloudstack-commits-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
cloudstack-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
cloudstack-users-subscribe@incubator.apache.org