Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl> on 2006/03/14 09:03:15 UTC

Re: [release] Have we signed the 0.9.1 release jars and moved them to Ibiblio yet?

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006, Henk P. Penning wrote:

> Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:12:09 +0100 (MET)
> From: Henk P. Penning <he...@cs.uu.nl>
> To: Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>
> Cc: mina-dev@directory.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [release] Have we signed the 0.9.1 release jars and moved
>     them to Ibiblio yet?

>   Ok ; you own 3 files/sigs that are inconsistent : the sig doesn't
>   belong to the file. Normally this means that someone messed
>   with the file.

Alex,

  you now own 4 files/sigs that are inconsistent and 59 other
  unsigned files. These inconsistencies should be fixed in hours,
  not days and certainly not weeks.

  Please see

    http://people.apache.org/~henkp/checker/sig.html#user-akarasulu

  and fix the probs.

  Thanks,

  Henk Penning

----------------------------------------------------------------   _
Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ \_
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 251 3791 \_/ \_/
http://www.cs.uu.nl/staff/henkp.html          M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/

Re: [release] Have we signed the 0.9.1 release jars and moved them to Ibiblio yet?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Henk P. Penning wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Feb 2006, Henk P. Penning wrote:

>>   you now own 4 files/sigs that are inconsistent and 59 other
>>   unsigned files. These inconsistencies should be fixed in hours,
>>   not days and certainly not weeks.
>>
>>   Please see
>>
>>     http://people.apache.org/~henkp/checker/sig.html#user-akarasulu
>>
>>   and fix the probs.
>>
> Ok I get it ... let me dig up my key and start fixing these issues.
> Bear with me.
Henk,

I just deployed the *.asc files for the missing artifacts.  I will now
handle the few inconsistent ones in the next couple minutes.  Please
confirm for me that everything is ok.

Incidentally please note that in this list it shows me as having
deployed all these artifacts when I did not.  Naming for example was
deployed by others.  I don't know what process is followed (owner of
file I guess) but perhaps something is not quite correct.  Regardless
I'm signing all of them just to be thorough.

Alex

Re: [release] Have we signed the 0.9.1 release jars and moved them to Ibiblio yet?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.