Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrew Eisenberg <an...@eisenberg.as> on 2009/03/04 07:11:33 UTC

classpath attributes for maven-eclipse-plugin

Hi all,

I was wondering if it is possible to add classpath attributes to the
.classpath file when the maven eclipse plugin creates an eclipse
project.

For example, this is what i would like to do something like this (the
attribute section):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<classpath>
        <...normal classpath...>
        <classpathentry kind="var" path="M2_REPO/.../com.springsource.org.asp
ectj.runtime-1.6.2.RELEASE.jar"/>
		<attributes>
			<attribute name="org.eclipse.ajdt.aspectpath"
value="org.eclipse.ajdt.aspectpath"/>
		</attributes>
	</classpathentry>
        <...normal classpath...>
</classpath>

thanks,
--andrew

Re: classpath attributes for maven-eclipse-plugin

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi
Is it this issue : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-270 ?
can you test a 1.6-SNAPSHOT ?

arnaud

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Andrew Eisenberg <an...@eisenberg.as>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if it is possible to add classpath attributes to the
> .classpath file when the maven eclipse plugin creates an eclipse
> project.
>
> For example, this is what i would like to do something like this (the
> attribute section):
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <classpath>
>        <...normal classpath...>
>        <classpathentry kind="var"
> path="M2_REPO/.../com.springsource.org.asp
> ectj.runtime-1.6.2.RELEASE.jar"/>
>                <attributes>
>                        <attribute name="org.eclipse.ajdt.aspectpath"
> value="org.eclipse.ajdt.aspectpath"/>
>                </attributes>
>        </classpathentry>
>        <...normal classpath...>
> </classpath>
>
> thanks,
> --andrew

Arnaud

Re: classpath attributes for maven-eclipse-plugin

Posted by Eugene Kuleshov <eu...@md.pp.ru>.
Andrew,

  Have you tried m2eclipse [1]? It provides new import wizard for importing
Maven projects and also have integration for AJDT, i.e. sets required
attributes on classpath entries accordingly [2].

  regards,
  Eugene

[1] http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/
[2] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Integration+with+AJDT