Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by dovan nguyen <do...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/13 20:03:11 UTC

How To set the header in WebdavResource.putMethod

Hi all,

could anyone please tell me how to set the content
type header for the putMethod in WebdavResource or
else where ?

Thank you,
Dovan

Re: How To set the header in WebdavResource.putMethod

Posted by Martin Holz <ho...@fiz-chemie.de>.
On Wednesday 13 November 2002 20:03, dovan nguyen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> could anyone please tell me how to set the content
> type header for the putMethod in WebdavResource or
> else where ?

PutMethod extends org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpMethod.java ,
which has a method setHeader().

Martin

Re: How To set the header in WebdavResource.putMethod

Posted by Andreas Probst <an...@gmx.net>.
Dovan,

just pass a java.io.File to
WebdavResource.putMethod(java.io.File file). This will do all
the things that have to be done at client side. See
org/apache/webdav/cmd/Slide.java and
org/apache/webdav/cmd/Client.java.

Andreas