Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Bergman's <be...@charter.net> on 2016/11/10 16:41:52 UTC

question

How do I print a document sent to me from a PC to my Mac.  I use open office.

Re: question

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 10:41:52 -0600
Bergman's <be...@charter.net> wrote:

> How do I print a document sent to me from a PC to my Mac.  I use open office.

On the Mac in your email program, Save the document to the hard disk, then start OpenOffice.
In OpenOffice on the Mac use /File /Open to open the document (you may have to navigate the displayed directory to where your have stored the document), then /File /Print to print it, as you would for any other program.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: question

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.
On 11/10/2016 11:41 AM, Bergman's wrote:
> How do I print a document sent to me from a PC to my Mac.  I use open office.

Same way as you'd print anything else.  You can:

a) click on the Printer icon
b) enter Ctrl + P
c) click on File > Print

Your choice.

It makes no difference what operating system it came from.