Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Douglas Melo <do...@hotmail.com> on 2022/12/22 05:15:15 UTC

Error install Apache OFBiz 18.12.06 | Gradle-Daemon

Hello Apache team! I hope you're doing well! Can you help me with something? I'm having great difficulties installing Apache, specifically when running the command './gradlew cleanAll loadAll'
My OS is MX Linux, based on debian

I have attached a print of the error.

Douglas Melo
douglas.melo98@hotmail.com (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/CA1CB682-8CBF-4204-A8E2-8AF1E2523DCE@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=mailto%3Adouglas.melo98%40hotmail.com&recipient=ZGV2QG9mYml6LmFwYWNoZS5vcmc%3D)
+55 28 99955-2528 (tel:+55%2028%2099955-2528)

Re: Error install Apache OFBiz 18.12.06 | Gradle-Daemon

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Douglas,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks

This said, this ML does not accept attachments so we did not get your image here.
I though can read few facts:
You got an incompatible and 1 stopped Gradle daemons, should not be related to your possible issue/s:
You got an issue using commons.gradle at line 26 that is
     new XmlParser().parse(file).children().stream()
I see that you have a path with not only white spaces but also a special char: A with an accent.
I don't know if it's UTF8 or something else, but could you try with a very simple ASCII path rather?
Also try "./gradlew -v" to give us more information about your environment.

HTH

Jacques