Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by pe...@webparity.net on 2019/04/12 14:01:13 UTC

RE: testing done?

All, congrats on NB 11 but my continuing problem with NB 10 is that it lags, when I click save, it LOCKS UP and I have to kill the process with Task Manager.  This is frustrating. Why is this happening? CONTINUALLY!

It’s NOT RELIABLE!

What is the solution, please?

I’m trying to push this to my company where the offshore team loves Notepad ++ and VSCODE.

I’m finding things wrong with their code that is NOT caught by the aforementioned other IDE’s

Please advise!

Peter Borreggine

Owner and Developer

Angular/Bootstrap/NodeJS/Databases/HTML5/CSS3/Responsive Web Design/SEO

WebParity.net <http://webparity.net/>

A Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Business

WA State License: 603-501-609

360-830-8926 C

“Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way…”

*	Lee Iacocca, former head of Chrysler and Ford

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.