Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Leo Donahue <do...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/18 03:00:52 UTC

NetBeans 12.1

My first observation is fantastic work everyone!

Downloaded NetBeans-12.1-bin.zip
Running on Windows 10 Pro 1903

Tool/Options/Java/Java Debugger downloaded and activated java and nb-javac
without an issue.

I downloaded wildfly-20.0.1.Final.zip (outside of NetBeans) and easily
configured the server in maybe three or four clicks.

I created a new Java Maven web application, built successfully.

Hello World!
http://localhost:8080/mavenproject1-1.0-SNAPSHOT/

ping
http://localhost:8080/mavenproject1-1.0-SNAPSHOT/resources/javaee8

Not one single issue.  I think I spent maybe 5 min or less to get to these
two urls. It doesn't get any easier.

Nimbus looks much better on a 4k laptop monitor.

Leo

20.0.1.Fin20.0..F