Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by raja agireddy <ta...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/13 18:43:23 UTC

Fwd: Htgroup adding blank lin when it is within a loop

Please, If anyone can help me. I know this is not a modperl issue but
just wanted to know if anyone handled it before.

Regards,
Raja

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 12:43 -0400, raja agireddy wrote:
> Please, If anyone can help me. I know this is not a modperl issue but
> just wanted to know if anyone handled it before.

The list you want for general apache help is httpd-users:
http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-users

You can also use the #apache IRC channel, as described here:
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/apache/2003/12/04/apacheckbk.html

- Perrin