Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2015/07/13 17:38:20 UTC

Re: taverna commandline build issues

I'm not so sure we would want to include the /staging in the general
pom as that would include non-released software.

Is this needed to do a release of several Maven repositories in
succession within the same staging repo? I thought they would be
within .m2/repository/ while you are running the release plugin.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718