Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by ALBERTO MARTINEZ <al...@infinitysystem.es> on 2008/04/08 12:14:42 UTC

Problem starting JSPWiki over Windows XP

Hello all,

This is my first mail to the list. I hope you can forgive me if do anything wrong in my explanation, but I'm very hurry to get a solution. Let me explain my problem:

-Yesterday, my JSPWiki installation was working fine, as everyday since installation (3 weeks ago). I haven't touched anything in the server since installation and initial configuration, but today it doesn't work. The pages cannot be opened, it seems that the server is not running. Well, trying to check it, I have seen that the server is up and running (I'm using Xampp with Tomcat plugin and it worked fine since the first day), I also can access the server through Samba and it answers to the pings I send him.
Having a look at the Tomcat logs, I see that there are some extrange errors, and I have tried to search in Google about them, and cannot find useful information.

Maybe this problem has happened to anybody that can help me. I attach the log file, maybe reading it someboby can tell me what happens to my server :(

Thank you very much,
Alberto

Re: Problem starting JSPWiki over Windows XP

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Alberto,

can you send us the relevant parts of the tomcat log and jspwiki log ?
The description below does not tell us anything about what might be wrong.

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske

Re: Problem starting JSPWiki over Windows XP

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Alberto,

The file you attached was too big for the email system. You might try
opening a JIRA and attaching the log file to the issue.

Regards,

Craig

On Apr 8, 2008, at 3:14 AM, ALBERTO MARTINEZ wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> This is my first mail to the list. I hope you can forgive me if do
> anything wrong in my explanation, but I'm very hurry to get a
> solution. Let me explain my problem:
>
> -Yesterday, my JSPWiki installation was working fine, as everyday
> since installation (3 weeks ago). I haven't touched anything in the
> server since installation and initial configuration, but today it
> doesn't work. The pages cannot be opened, it seems that the server
> is not running. Well, trying to check it, I have seen that the
> server is up and running (I'm using Xampp with Tomcat plugin and it
> worked fine since the first day), I also can access the server
> through Samba and it answers to the pings I send him.
> Having a look at the Tomcat logs, I see that there are some extrange
> errors, and I have tried to search in Google about them, and cannot
> find useful information.
>
> Maybe this problem has happened to anybody that can help me. I
> attach the log file, maybe reading it someboby can tell me what
> happens to my server :(
>
> Thank you very much,
> Alberto

Craig Russell