Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Johan Iskandar <Jo...@ag-it.com> on 2007/09/03 15:04:15 UTC

Classpaths behaviour in mvn

Hi,

While I was running this command "D:/proyek/mvn verify", I was hoping to
find my surefire tests runs having in one of it's classpaths the path
"D:/proyek/proyek-core/target/classes".

I tested this by invoking the code in one of it's test classes:
==========
URL url = ClassLoader.getSystemResource("file-to-find.xml");
String file = url==null?null:url.getFile();
==========
But only to find that the variable file was null;

I made sure the existence of the
"D:/proyek/proyek-core/target/classes/file-to-find.xml".

Is there anyway that I could do in the pom.xml file or any other maven
configs to actually adjust the classpath. Cuz, I'd prefer not to declare
it in the mvn command or the shell environment..

Thanks,
Johan

Here's my pom:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>