Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by William-GuoWei <wi...@qq.com> on 2019/10/30 03:20:44 UTC

[Event time] Do the two podling have interests to hold an eventtogether?

Both Dev on ShardingSphere and DolphineScheduler,

How about we hold a co-meetup on Dec. 8 in Beijing?

We can offer a meetup place and handle the free register ticket system and process.

Our plan is just a whole day meetup (just like what we just did in Shanghai ) as former e-mail.

How about your idea?

Dolphin Scheduler (Incubator)
William Guo Wei

原始邮件